DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Adarsh scam: Former BMC Commissioner to depose
Former Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Commissioner Jairaj Phatak was the Urban Development Secretary when Adarsh flats were allotted.
Mumbai: Former Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) Commissioner Jairaj Phatak is expected to appear before the judicial commission probing the Adarsh Housing Society scam on Monday.
Phatak is among the 14 people named by the CBI in its chargesheet in the scam.
Phatak was the Urban Development Secretary when Adarsh flats were allotted.
He's been accused of using his post to grant permits against norms.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet