Adarsh scam: Former BMC Commissioner to depose
Former Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation Commissioner Jairaj Phatak was the Urban Development Secretary when Adarsh flats were allotted.
Mumbai: Former Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) Commissioner Jairaj Phatak is expected to appear before the judicial commission probing the Adarsh Housing Society scam on Monday.
Phatak is among the 14 people named by the CBI in its chargesheet in the scam.
Phatak was the Urban Development Secretary when Adarsh flats were allotted.
He's been accused of using his post to grant permits against norms.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw