DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Additional special buses
CHENNAI: Following a survey on the requirements for additional student specials in Chennai, the Metropolitan Transport Corporation..
CHENNAI: Following a survey on the requirements for additional student specials in Chennai, the Metropolitan Transport Corporation has introduced 16 new student specials connecting different parts of Chennai. According to a press release, as per the orders of the Chief Minister and as per the instructions of the Minister for Transport, 32 special trips on 16 routes exclusively for the convenience of school children are being operated. This is in addition to the 48 special trips that are already plying on 12 routes.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835