DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Adele: I am not sharing my son's name
The singer, who made a comeback on stage with the 70th Golden Globes awards, feels motherhood is a tough job.
London: Singer Adele does not wish to disclose her baby's name because it is very personal. The 24-year-old welcomed a son in October last year with boyfriend Simon Konecki and kept the details under wraps. "I am not sharing his name at the moment. It is very personal to me. I am enjoying him on my own," People magazine quoted Adele as saying.
The singer, who made a comeback on stage with the 70th Golden Globes awards Jan 13, feels motherhood is a tough job.
"I am exhausted, that's how motherhood changed me. I have eczema from boiling bottles," she said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- Hardik Pandya Credits Rahul Dravid for His Meteoric Rise