Adele: I am not sharing my son's name
The singer, who made a comeback on stage with the 70th Golden Globes awards, feels motherhood is a tough job.
London: Singer Adele does not wish to disclose her baby's name because it is very personal. The 24-year-old welcomed a son in October last year with boyfriend Simon Konecki and kept the details under wraps. "I am not sharing his name at the moment. It is very personal to me. I am enjoying him on my own," People magazine quoted Adele as saying.
The singer, who made a comeback on stage with the 70th Golden Globes awards Jan 13, feels motherhood is a tough job.
"I am exhausted, that's how motherhood changed me. I have eczema from boiling bottles," she said.
- Samajwadi Party Youth Wing Torches Effigy of Amar Singh
- News360: Can Patriarch MSY Solve Chacha-Bhatija Spat?
- Amar Singh Got Akhilesh Story Planted in Newspaper: Ashu Malik
- How Samajwadi Party Will Look Like if it Splits
- Indian-American Governors Bobby Jindal, Nikki Haley Insulted by Trump
- Despite Mulayam's Peace Efforts, Rift Widens Between Akhilesh, Shivpal
- Neelabh's Toon: Akhilesh, Shivpal Spar Creates Rift in Samajwadi Party
- Feud Won't Affect Muslim Votes, Says SP's Azam Khan, Analysts Not So Sure