DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Aditi Chengappa joins the cast of 'Rudramadevi'
Aditi Chengappa will play the role of Ganapamba, sister of Rani Rudhramadevi, a character being essayed by Anushka Shetty in the film.
Chennai: Southern actress Aditi Chengappa is the latest to join the ensemble cast of upcoming Telugu 3D period-drama 'Rudhramadevi' after Rana Daggubati, Baba Sehegal and Nathalia Kaur.
"Just signed director Gunasekhar's 'Rudhramadevi'! Can't think of a better way to get back into Telugu films! Woohoo! Here I come," Aditi posted on her Twitter page.
She will play the role of Ganapamba, sister of Rani Rudhramadevi, a character being essayed by Anushka Shetty in the film.
Directed and produced by Gunasekhar, the film will narrate the story of one of the most prominent women rulers of Kakatiya dynasty.
The film also features Prakash Raj, Krishnam Raju, Hamsa Nandini, Ravi Babu and Madhumitha in important roles.
Maestro Illayaraja has been roped in to compose the music for the film, which will have art direction by Thota Tharani and editing by Sreekar Prasad.
Aditi, known for her Telugu film 'Thakita Thakita', is currently awaiting the release of her Tamil film 'Konjam Koffee Konjam Kaadhal'.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan