Aditi Chengappa joins the cast of 'Rudramadevi'
Aditi Chengappa will play the role of Ganapamba, sister of Rani Rudhramadevi, a character being essayed by Anushka Shetty in the film.
Chennai: Southern actress Aditi Chengappa is the latest to join the ensemble cast of upcoming Telugu 3D period-drama 'Rudhramadevi' after Rana Daggubati, Baba Sehegal and Nathalia Kaur.
"Just signed director Gunasekhar's 'Rudhramadevi'! Can't think of a better way to get back into Telugu films! Woohoo! Here I come," Aditi posted on her Twitter page.
She will play the role of Ganapamba, sister of Rani Rudhramadevi, a character being essayed by Anushka Shetty in the film.
Directed and produced by Gunasekhar, the film will narrate the story of one of the most prominent women rulers of Kakatiya dynasty.
The film also features Prakash Raj, Krishnam Raju, Hamsa Nandini, Ravi Babu and Madhumitha in important roles.
Maestro Illayaraja has been roped in to compose the music for the film, which will have art direction by Thota Tharani and editing by Sreekar Prasad.
Aditi, known for her Telugu film 'Thakita Thakita', is currently awaiting the release of her Tamil film 'Konjam Koffee Konjam Kaadhal'.
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- 1st Test: Vijay, Pujara Put India in Command Against NZ on Day 3
- Virat Kohli's India look to Wrap Series At Eden, Regain No.1 Spot
- Not Easy for Off-Colour Martin Guptill to be Aggressive in Subcontinent: Anil Kumble
- Cricket Association of Bengal Installs Bell at Eden Gardens Ahead of Second Test
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan