Adobe chief technology officer Kevin Lynch to join Apple
Kevin Lynch, who joined Adobe in 2005 through its acquisition of Macromedia, will be Apple's vice president of technology.
San Francisco: Apple Inc has snagged Adobe System's chief technology officer, Kevin Lynch, who oversees the software maker's technology research and experience design teams with a focus on cloud and social computing.
Lynch, who joined Adobe in 2005 through its acquisition of Macromedia, will be Apple's vice president of technology. He will report to Bob Mansfield, Apple's senior vice president of technology, who leads the California gadget giant's wireless and semiconductor team, Apple said on Tuesday.
Adobe said earlier that Lynch will leave the company effective March 22 and that it would not be filling the CTO position.
Recommended For You
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show