Adrian Sutil happy with solid Force India comeback
Adrian Sutil has said that he has no plans to switch teams at the moment and is confident of enjoying success at Force India.
Formula One racer Adrian Sutil has said that he has no plans to switch teams at the moment and is confident of enjoying success at Force India. The 2013 season has been magnificent for Force India so far and they look confident of a few podium finishes in the remaining races.
"I think we have a good chance to keep moving forwards, and I'll try the same thing for myself - with what team is quite trivial. At the moment I think I can be very successful with this team," said Sutil, who was out of action for a year and returned to the grid in 2013 in the wake of a criminal conviction for assault.
Sutil started off the season brilliantly with a strong performance at the Australian Grand Prix and at one point was leading the race and looked good for a podium finish. However, the tyre strategy did not work out for Force India in Melbourne and Sutil had to settle for seventh spot (six points) in the end.
When asked about the next season, he replied, "It's still too early to say. At the moment I'm happy to be in Formula 1 with Force India. In the future, it is important for me to win, but I am in Formula 1."
Currently, Force India are ahead of McLaren in the Constructor's Championship tally. The most important thing for the team is to continue their good form and to score double points in every race.
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ashwin, Jadeja Star as India Thump New Zealand in Historic 500th Test
- R Ashwin Becomes Fastest Indian to 200 Test Wickets
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani