DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Advertorial: Samsung Galaxy Note3+Gear India launch on September 17
The Galaxy Note 3 smartphone has a 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080) screen, improved stylus functions and a 13-megapixel rear camera.
The Galaxy Note3+Gear is next big launch India has been waiting for. Galaxy Note3 is the successor to the Galaxy Note II smart phone launched last year and it comes with a stylish accessory the Galaxy Gear.
The new phone features an even bigger 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080) screen, improved stylus functions, a 13-megapixel rear camera and faster data connection running on Android 4.3 OS, the 3G version will be engineered with a 1.9 GHz octa-core processor and a 3GB RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be available in Jet Black, Classic White and Blush Pink.
<iframe width="100%" height="300" src="http://www.note3.in/samsung/media/ibn.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen
(This is a client-sponsored article)
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- Should Have Been Picked to Play in IPL Final, Says Harbhajan Singh