Advertorial: Samsung Galaxy Note3+Gear India launch on September 17
The Galaxy Note 3 smartphone has a 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080) screen, improved stylus functions and a 13-megapixel rear camera.
The Galaxy Note3+Gear is next big launch India has been waiting for. Galaxy Note3 is the successor to the Galaxy Note II smart phone launched last year and it comes with a stylish accessory the Galaxy Gear.
The new phone features an even bigger 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080) screen, improved stylus functions, a 13-megapixel rear camera and faster data connection running on Android 4.3 OS, the 3G version will be engineered with a 1.9 GHz octa-core processor and a 3GB RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be available in Jet Black, Classic White and Blush Pink.
<iframe width="100%" height="300" src="http://www.note3.in/samsung/media/ibn.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen
(This is a client-sponsored article)
- Colombia, Marxist Rebels Sign Accord Ending 52-Year War
- 'Let Loose the Yellow Butterflies', Say FARC Rebels Approving Peace Accord With Colombia
- Japanese Encephalitis Declared as Notifiable Disease
- Google Allo: A New Messaging App That Seeks to Rival WhatsApp, Facebook
- Watch: Exclusive Interview With Former Pakistan Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gillani
- Pakistan Approaches International Court of Justice Over Indus Waters Treaty
- Will Pakistan Ever Accept Any Evidence Provided By India on Terror Propagated From Pak Soil?
- India Pulls Out of Saarc Meet, is Pakistan's Isolation Complete?