Advertorial: Samsung Galaxy Note3+Gear India launch on September 17
The Galaxy Note 3 smartphone has a 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080) screen, improved stylus functions and a 13-megapixel rear camera.
The Galaxy Note3+Gear is next big launch India has been waiting for. Galaxy Note3 is the successor to the Galaxy Note II smart phone launched last year and it comes with a stylish accessory the Galaxy Gear.
The new phone features an even bigger 5.7-inch full HD Super AMOLED (1920 x 1080) screen, improved stylus functions, a 13-megapixel rear camera and faster data connection running on Android 4.3 OS, the 3G version will be engineered with a 1.9 GHz octa-core processor and a 3GB RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be available in Jet Black, Classic White and Blush Pink.
<iframe width="100%" height="300" src="http://www.note3.in/samsung/media/ibn.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen
(This is a client-sponsored article)
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology