DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Aero India show begins today in Bangalore, US again lead exhibitor
France will be putting on an aerial display of its Rafale fighter while Russia hopes to recover lost ground with the fifth generation fighter.
New Delhi: India's premier airshow Aero India opens in Bangalore on Wednesday with the world's aerospace majors in attendance.
Although big ticket aircraft deals are done or in process, India still offers a lucrative market for makers of helicopters, unmanned aerial vehicles and air defence systems.
The US is again the lead exhibitor with more than 60 firms from the US including Boeing and Lockheed will display their wares. France will be putting on an aerial display of its Rafale fighter while Russia hopes to recover lost ground with the fifth generation fighter.
The show is expected to send a strong message to foreign vendors on technology transfer and offsets and will also showcase indigenous success stories such as the armed light helicopter Rudra and the early warning radar on an Embraer aircraft.
Recommended For You
- ICC to Review Champions Trophy Security Following Manchester Attack
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande