Affleck, Garner's marriage on the rocks?
The pair have spent little time together recently due to the growing success of Affleck's latest flick 'Argo'.
London: Hollywood star Ben Affleck's marriage with wife Jennifer Garner is reportedly going through a rough patch after the actor not being able to spend much time with wife because of his professional commitments.
The pair, who raise three children together, have spent little time together recently due to the growing success of Affleck's latest flick 'Argo', reported Showbiz spy.
"Ben really wants to win an Oscar for this film, and he's become pretty obsessive about it. With Ben on the road promoting his movie, he and Jen are spending a lot of nights apart. They're at a breaking point right now.
"While Jen is trying to be supportive, friends say they aren't sure how much longer she'll be able or willing to juggle the kids and her career without Ben's help. Is he does win that Oscar, he'd better thank Jen first!," a source said.
Affleck, 40, tied the knot with Garner, 40, on June 29, 2005, in a private ceremony in the Caribbean.
- Kaine, Trump, U.S. Lawmakers Raise Concerns Over AT&T-Time Warner Deal
- Hillary Clinton Achieves 12-Point Lead over Trump
- Trump Supporters Hopeful, Think he is the Only Solution to US Ills
- Donald Trump Says He Will Win General Elections
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Apple Launch Event on October 27: What to Expect?