Affleck, Garner's marriage on the rocks?
The pair have spent little time together recently due to the growing success of Affleck's latest flick 'Argo'.
London: Hollywood star Ben Affleck's marriage with wife Jennifer Garner is reportedly going through a rough patch after the actor not being able to spend much time with wife because of his professional commitments.
The pair, who raise three children together, have spent little time together recently due to the growing success of Affleck's latest flick 'Argo', reported Showbiz spy.
"Ben really wants to win an Oscar for this film, and he's become pretty obsessive about it. With Ben on the road promoting his movie, he and Jen are spending a lot of nights apart. They're at a breaking point right now.
"While Jen is trying to be supportive, friends say they aren't sure how much longer she'll be able or willing to juggle the kids and her career without Ben's help. Is he does win that Oscar, he'd better thank Jen first!," a source said.
Affleck, 40, tied the knot with Garner, 40, on June 29, 2005, in a private ceremony in the Caribbean.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer Singh's Appearance at Shahid Kapoor's Pre-birthday Party
- Anaarkali of Aarah: Karan Johar Unveils Swara's Never-seen-before Avatar
- Porter's Son Thangarasu Natarajan: From Tennis Ball Star to IPL Big Bucks