Afghanistan: Five killed in roadside bomb blast
A mine planted by militants struck a car in Omarzai area on the outskirts of provincial capital killing five people.
Kabul: Five people were killed as a roadside bomb struck a car in Afghanistan's Laghman province Thursday, an official said.
A mine planted by militants struck a car in Omarzai area on the outskirts of provincial capital Mehterlam at around 3:00 PM Thursday, leaving five civilians dead and injured another, said the report citing a provincial official.
Recommended For You
- Lion to Viceroy's House: Hollywood Films Which Have Been Shot in India
- 2017 KTM Duke 390 and Updated Duke 200 to Launch in India on February 23
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees for Best Debut (Male)
- Tata Motors and Microsoft Partner to Build Connected Cars for India
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Says No Crash Diets To Lose Weight Post Pregnancy