Afghanistan: Five killed in roadside bomb blast
A mine planted by militants struck a car in Omarzai area on the outskirts of provincial capital killing five people.
Kabul: Five people were killed as a roadside bomb struck a car in Afghanistan's Laghman province Thursday, an official said.
A mine planted by militants struck a car in Omarzai area on the outskirts of provincial capital Mehterlam at around 3:00 PM Thursday, leaving five civilians dead and injured another, said the report citing a provincial official.
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- We Look Forward to DRS Introduction in Future: Virat Kohli
- Virat Kohli's India look to Wrap Series At Eden, Regain No.1 Spot
- Not Easy for Off-Colour Martin Guptill to be Aggressive in Subcontinent: Anil Kumble
- Cricket Association of Bengal Installs Bell at Eden Gardens Ahead of Second Test