DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Afghanistan: Motorcycle bomb at market kills 3
A police spokesman says four children were among the wounded and two of them are in critical condition.
Kabul: An Afghan official says a bomb hidden in a parked motorcycle has ripped through a crowded bazaar in a remote region of the southern Helmand province on Tuesday, killing at least three people and wounding seven. Omer Zawak, the spokesman for the provincial governor, says the explosion occurred today at the market in the village of Safar.
Safar is located 70 kilometers (42 miles) from the district centre of Garamser in the volatile province, where insurgents routinely stage deadly attacks. A police spokesman, Shah Mahmood Hashna, says four children were among the wounded and two of them are in critical condition.
Zawak says he fears the toll could rise as it is the day residents of the area hold their weekly bazaar.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar