After Aamir Khan, Akshay Kumar sports a handlebar mustache now
Looking dashing with back brushed hair and a handlebar mustache, Akshay Kumar walked the ramp for charity.
Akshay Kumar's new look got a thumbs up from most people at the Mijwan Fashion event as the actor sported a handlebar mustache on the ramp. The actor walked the ramp wearing a Manish Malhotra designed bandhgala and looked rather suave. The actor's new look is perhaps for his role in 'Gabbar' which he shooting for at present. Aamir Khan sported a similar mustache during the making of 'Talaash'. We think the mustache looks good on Akshay, doesn't it?
- LeT Joins Hands With ISIS To Infiltrate Subcontinent
- India, China Discuss Security and Cooperation to Combat Terror
- France Welcomes India's Move to Ratify Climate Change Agreement
- India to Reclaim Top Spot If They Win Kolkata Test Against New Zealand
- After Google and Salesforce, Disney Now Wants to Buy Twitter
- Google Station, YouTube Go, Google Play for 2G Launched
- Google to Provide Public Wi-Fi Hotspots in Malls, Universities in India
- Lenovo Sacks "Hundreds" of Employees at Motorola: Report