After battling cancer, Manisha returns to normal life
Manisha was undergoing treatment in New York but last month she announced that she is cancer free.
Mumbai: Actress Manisha Koirala, who has successfully recovered from cancer, is slowly trying to get back to normal life.
The 42-year-old actress was diagnosed with ovarian cancer last year and was undergoing treatment in New York but last month she announced that she is cancer free.
The 'Bombay' star said that she visited a street fair in Third Avenue in NYC and loved the whole experience.
"I do love shopping on street fairs, have a lemonade, fresh corn, bargain a bit for antique jewellery. Felt great to walk on street," Koirala posted on twitter from New York.
Koirala also found time to watch Baz Luhrmann's recently released film 'The Great Gatsby', which also stars Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan in a special role.
"Loved 'The Great Gatsby'. Amit Ji is fabulous, camera loves him so does the viewers and of course Leonardo DiCaprio. The film matched with the book," she tweeted.
Born in Nepal, Koirala made her Bollywood debut with 'Saudagar' in 1991 and went on to star in successful films like '1942: A Love Story', 'Agni Sakshi', 'Bombay', 'Khamoshi: The Musical' and 'Company'.
Her last release was Ram Gopal Varma's 'Bhoot Returns'.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Kangana, Shahid Promote Rangoon on TKSS: 5 Laugh Out Loud Moments
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"