After 'David' Bejoy Nambiar to remake 'Pizza'?
Bejoy Nambiar to remake Tamil film 'Pizza' in Hindi after 'David'.
Ace director Bejoy Nambiar, who has recently given superhits like 'David' and 'Shaitaan' is excited about his new project.
Bejoy made his debut in films with thriller 'Shaitaan'(2011)starring Kalki Kolechin, Shiv Pandit, Rajeev Khandeval. The film received positive feedbacks from the critics. The film received many awards including Screen Best Promising Debut Director that was helmed by Bejoy himself.
He is an excellent storyteller and has created notable characters like Vikram as 'David'. The story revolves around three characters of the same name 'David' and how the three Davids connect due to turn of events. The film starred Neil Nitin Mukesh, Vikram and Vinay Virmani.
Now, the director is all set for a remake of Tamil hit film 'Pizza'. Bejoy is extremely excited about the new plot. The film will go on the floors soon.
The Hindi remake of 'Pizza' will be produced by Bejoy Nambiar, Karthik Subbharaj, writer-director of Tamil film 'Pizza' will weild the megaphone for Hindi remake as well.
Tamil film 'Pizza' revolved around the story of a Pizza delivery boy who falls for a mysterious circumstance that changes his life forever. The film featured Vijay Sethupathi and Remya Nambeesan in leading roles. It was released in October 2012.
Another film in the offing is 'Kuku Mathur Ki Jhand Ho Gayi' to be released this year.
- Bollywood Friday: Will Sushant Singh Rajput's MS Dhoni Live Up To The Expectations?
- MS Dhoni Biopic May be the Biggest Risk of Sushant Singh Rajput's Career
- Everybody Deserves to Know Dhoni's Inspiring Story: Bhumika Chawla
- Sushant Singh Rajput Talks about Dhoni, Bollywood In His First Selfie Interview
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18