DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
After films and cricket, SRK's only wish: singing
The actor has sung a few lines in the music album of Kolkata Knightriders
Mumbai: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan says that he wishes he could sing or play a musical instrument.
"I have no regrets in my life. I only wish I could sing or play a musical instrument," the actor who has sung a few lines in the music album of Kolkata Knightriders, the IPL team promoted by him last night.
"Music composers Vishal-Shekhar impressed upon me to test my singing prowess. After the recording when I heard my voice, I sounded so awful that I felt extremely sorry for the music composer team of Vishal-Shekhar, Bappi Lahiri and Pritam who have come together to score the music of five songs in the album," Shah Rukh said.
When asked how does he manage to give hundred per cent to all his projects when he is busy with promotion of his IPL team, Shah Rukh asked, "do you expect me to say that I don't give my hundred per cent if I am busy with more than one project. I work very hard for whatever I do. I am practical and honest about my creativity."
The superstar admitted that the IPL, a new territory for him, was giving him physical, mental and emotional stress. "But I am giving it my best shot," he said.
Shah Rukh said he plans to go on a holiday with his children, after the IPL concludes.
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Rafael Nadal Says He Almost 'Destroyed' His Wrist at French Open
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere