After successfully battling cancer, Manisha Koirala is back in India
When doctors announced that she had overcome the disease successfully, Manisha Koirala called it her "rebirth".
Mumbai: Actress Manisha Koirala returned to Mumbai on Wednesday evening after spending over six months in New York for treatment of ovarian cancer. She has returned cancer-free, looking as "gorgeous" as ever.
"Manisha has landed in India and she is absolutely fine now. She is looking as gorgeous as she was before," Subroto Ghosh, Manisha's manager, told IANS.
She went straight to her residence in Andheri, said Ghosh.
When doctors announced that she had overcome the disease successfully, she had called it her "rebirth".
The 42-year-old, who carved her own niche in the Hindi film industry with films like 'Bombay', '1942: A Love Story' and 'Dil Se', was initially admitted to Mumbai's Jaslok Hospital November 28 last year. She later flew down to the US for further treatment.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1