DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
After successfully battling cancer, Manisha Koirala is back in India
When doctors announced that she had overcome the disease successfully, Manisha Koirala called it her "rebirth".
Mumbai: Actress Manisha Koirala returned to Mumbai on Wednesday evening after spending over six months in New York for treatment of ovarian cancer. She has returned cancer-free, looking as "gorgeous" as ever.
"Manisha has landed in India and she is absolutely fine now. She is looking as gorgeous as she was before," Subroto Ghosh, Manisha's manager, told IANS.
She went straight to her residence in Andheri, said Ghosh.
When doctors announced that she had overcome the disease successfully, she had called it her "rebirth".
The 42-year-old, who carved her own niche in the Hindi film industry with films like 'Bombay', '1942: A Love Story' and 'Dil Se', was initially admitted to Mumbai's Jaslok Hospital November 28 last year. She later flew down to the US for further treatment.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Melania Trump Slaps Away Donald Trump's Hand Upon Arriving In Israel
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Video - Remembering Nicky Hayden, the Nicest Man in Grand Prix Racing