After successfully battling cancer, Manisha Koirala is back in India
When doctors announced that she had overcome the disease successfully, Manisha Koirala called it her "rebirth".
Mumbai: Actress Manisha Koirala returned to Mumbai on Wednesday evening after spending over six months in New York for treatment of ovarian cancer. She has returned cancer-free, looking as "gorgeous" as ever.
"Manisha has landed in India and she is absolutely fine now. She is looking as gorgeous as she was before," Subroto Ghosh, Manisha's manager, told IANS.
She went straight to her residence in Andheri, said Ghosh.
When doctors announced that she had overcome the disease successfully, she had called it her "rebirth".
The 42-year-old, who carved her own niche in the Hindi film industry with films like 'Bombay', '1942: A Love Story' and 'Dil Se', was initially admitted to Mumbai's Jaslok Hospital November 28 last year. She later flew down to the US for further treatment.
- US has Now Very Little Influence on Pakistanâs Nuclear Policy: Pak Nuclear Scientist
- Adnan Sami Responds To Haters After He Was Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 1st ODI, Sharjah
- Border Villages in Punjab Back Army Action, Hail PM Modi
- Pakistani Artistes Not Terrorists, They Have Visas: Salman Khan
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- IMPPA Passes Resolution Temporarily Banning Pakistani Artistes In India