After 'Supermodel', no bikinis for Veena Malik
Malik says she has worn so many bikinis in her upcoming film that she doesn't want to wear the garment ever again.
Mumbai: Pakistani actress Veena Malik says she has worn so many bikinis in her upcoming film 'Supermodel' that she doesn't want to wear the two-piece garment ever again.
"The number of bikinis that I have worn in this film, I have never worn as many before. I don't even intend to wear a bikini again," the 29-year-old said here at the launch of the first look of the film.
"Probably this is going to be the only Bollywood film in which you will see me in a lot of bikinis. From now onwards, I have decided not to wear bikinis," she added.
Directed by Navin Batra, the film, shot in Fiji, also features Ashmit Patel as a photographer.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Two-Minute Silence For Ranveer's Appearance at Shahid's Party
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly