After Vishwaroopam, Singham 2 runs into trouble
Directed by filmmaker Hari, Tamil movie 'Singam 2' has actors Suriya and Anushka in the lead.
Another Tamil movie 'Singam 2' starring actors Suriya and Anushka in the lead gets into trouble. The latest buzz about this film by director Hari is that it portrays Muslims as pirates and heartless people.
If one is to trust the rumours the director may have to agree to delete some scenes from the film that has offended the Muslim group, Indian Thowheed Jammath group.
However, the Islamic community has also announced that before this the 'Vishwaroopam' issue has hurt them badly and that they will watch out for any future films too and request the teams to not include such scenes.
The group has also suggested that they would form a separate team just to look out for such scenes in future Kollywood films to avoid such further problems.
- Jio MAMI 2016: Mira is an Opinionated Girl, Keeps Me Grounded: Shahid Kapoor
- Quetta Terror Attack: 3 Terrorists Killed, Over 60 Dead
- Quetta Attack: Why Pak's 'Action Plan' on Terror Became 'Inaction Plan'
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Full Text of Cyrus Mistry Interview that Tata Group Scrapped
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- Salman Khan's Bodyguard Shera Faces Assault Charges in Mumbai
From Our Network
- Punjab polls: As Kejriwal hobnobs with allies, Congress might just break its losing streak- FirstPost
- Diwali gift for commuters, DND flyway made toll free after Allahabad High Court order - Pradesh18
- Inspiring: Shahdol man, who lost both arms in an accident, drives auto-rickshaw to earn living - Pradesh18