DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
After Vishwaroopam, Singham 2 runs into trouble
Directed by filmmaker Hari, Tamil movie 'Singam 2' has actors Suriya and Anushka in the lead.
Another Tamil movie 'Singam 2' starring actors Suriya and Anushka in the lead gets into trouble. The latest buzz about this film by director Hari is that it portrays Muslims as pirates and heartless people.
If one is to trust the rumours the director may have to agree to delete some scenes from the film that has offended the Muslim group, Indian Thowheed Jammath group.
However, the Islamic community has also announced that before this the 'Vishwaroopam' issue has hurt them badly and that they will watch out for any future films too and request the teams to not include such scenes.
The group has also suggested that they would form a separate team just to look out for such scenes in future Kollywood films to avoid such further problems.
Recommended For You
- India vs Pakistan: Top 3 Champions Trophy Encounters
- This Old Picture Of Shah Rukh Khan, Farah Khan and Karan Johar Is Pure Gold
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London