After Vishwaroopam, Singham 2 runs into trouble
Directed by filmmaker Hari, Tamil movie 'Singam 2' has actors Suriya and Anushka in the lead.
Another Tamil movie 'Singam 2' starring actors Suriya and Anushka in the lead gets into trouble. The latest buzz about this film by director Hari is that it portrays Muslims as pirates and heartless people.
If one is to trust the rumours the director may have to agree to delete some scenes from the film that has offended the Muslim group, Indian Thowheed Jammath group.
However, the Islamic community has also announced that before this the 'Vishwaroopam' issue has hurt them badly and that they will watch out for any future films too and request the teams to not include such scenes.
The group has also suggested that they would form a separate team just to look out for such scenes in future Kollywood films to avoid such further problems.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Edges Closer to Chinese Super League
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1