After Vishwaroopam, Singham 2 runs into trouble
Directed by filmmaker Hari, Tamil movie 'Singam 2' has actors Suriya and Anushka in the lead.
Another Tamil movie 'Singam 2' starring actors Suriya and Anushka in the lead gets into trouble. The latest buzz about this film by director Hari is that it portrays Muslims as pirates and heartless people.
If one is to trust the rumours the director may have to agree to delete some scenes from the film that has offended the Muslim group, Indian Thowheed Jammath group.
However, the Islamic community has also announced that before this the 'Vishwaroopam' issue has hurt them badly and that they will watch out for any future films too and request the teams to not include such scenes.
The group has also suggested that they would form a separate team just to look out for such scenes in future Kollywood films to avoid such further problems.
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- Adnan Sami Responds To Haters After He Was Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- Sharif Chairs Cabinet Meet Day After Indian Strike on Terror Camps Across LoC
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof