DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Afzal Guru's book released seven months after he was hanged
Afzal Guru praised Taliban chief Mullah Mohammad Omar for standing up to the United States and allied forces in Afghanistan.
In a book released seven months after his execution, Parliament attack convict Mohammad Afzal Guru had praised Taliban chief Mullah Mohammad Omar for standing up to the United States and allied forces in Afghanistan.
"Taliban commanded by the leader of the faithful Mullah Mohammad Omar is a ray of light in darkness ... this group has shattered the supremacy of the US and NATO forces although developed Muslim countries like Turkey, nuclear power Pakistan and Arab countries are scared of the West," Guru was quoted as having written in the 94-page book.
The book in Urdu, edited by separatist leader Shafi Ahmad Khan Shairiati who claimed that Guru had sent him a message for Kashmiri people from Tihar Jail where he was hanged on February 9 this year, 11 years after his arrest.
Recommended For You
- Don't Enjoy the Same 'Privileges' As Dhoni, Says Harbhajan Singh
- Bollywood Stars Attend Karan Johar's Birthday Bash
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Tubelight: Salman-Starrer Looks Like Innocent Adventure Filled With Belief
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?