DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Afzal hanging: We salute law of land, says Amitabh Bachchan
On the sidelines of a function in Mumbai, the actor said that everyone should abide by the law of the land.
Mumbai: Saluting the Indian law over Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru hanging, actor Amitabh Bachchan on Saturday said the law should be followed and respected by one and all. "We all should follow the law. Whatever India has done, has been done within the ambit of the law," Bachchan said.
"Whoever is guilty, even if it is me...we all should abide by the law of the country," he said. "The country has fully investigated this (case). We salute the law of the land," Bachchan said.
Afzal Guru, who was convicted for his role in the attack on Parliament in 2001, was hanged on Saturday morning at Tihar Jail in New Delhi. Bachchan was talking to reporters on the sidelines of a function in Mumbai.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande