Afzal's last letter delivered at his residence: J&K chief postmaster
However, Guru's cousin Mohammad Yasin denied the family had received any letter by post on Tuesday.
Srinagar: Parliament attack convict Afzal Guru's last letter to his family was delivered at his Sopore residence in North Kashmir, Chief Post Master General, Jammu and Kashmir, John Samuel said on Tuesday night.
"The letter which was booked in Delhi at 4 PM yesterday was delivered at around 5:30 PM today," Samuel told PTI.
He said the letter was delivered by the postal staff despite tension in Guru's hometown.
However, Guru's cousin Mohammad Yasin denied the family had received any letter by post on Tuesday. Guru had written a letter to his wife hours before he was executed on Saturday morning in the high-security Tihar jail.
- Narrow Escape From Electric Shock For Rahul Gandhi in Agra
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- India Should Start Talks with Pakistan: Sitaram Yechury
- Pakistan Still in Anaesthesia After Surgery: Manohar Parrikar
- India 'Hiding' Casualties in Surgical Strike, Says Pakistan Army
- Ranbir Kapoor Feels the Youth is Living in Hard Times Right Now