'Agneepath' director's next is with Karan Johar
Karan Malhotra is busy scripting his second film with his wife and says that it will be an original film.
Mumbai: After his super hit directorial debut 'Agneepath', Karan Malhotra is busy scripting his second film with his wife and says that it will be an original film. "My film is in its scripting stage. We are on the verge of finishing the script. Me and my wife Ekta are scripting the film and hope to finish it as soon as possible," Malhotra told IANS.
Ask him about the genre of his second film, he said: "It's too early to reveal anything. Karan Johar will soon make an official announcement and then we can talk about it."
"We have not even finalised the star cast. Just waiting to finish the script. All I can say is this will not be a remake. It's an original film," he added.
'Agneepath', a remake of Amitabh Bachchan starrer 1990 film, featured Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra and Sanjay Dutt among others. The film broke the highest opening day collection record in India.
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- Karan Johar Vs MNS: CM Fadnavis Turns Peacemaker
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Raj Thackeray Claims Victory, Rs 5 Cr Penance For Producers Employing Pak Artistes
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills