'Agneepath' director's next is with Karan Johar
Karan Malhotra is busy scripting his second film with his wife and says that it will be an original film.
Mumbai: After his super hit directorial debut 'Agneepath', Karan Malhotra is busy scripting his second film with his wife and says that it will be an original film. "My film is in its scripting stage. We are on the verge of finishing the script. Me and my wife Ekta are scripting the film and hope to finish it as soon as possible," Malhotra told IANS.
Ask him about the genre of his second film, he said: "It's too early to reveal anything. Karan Johar will soon make an official announcement and then we can talk about it."
"We have not even finalised the star cast. Just waiting to finish the script. All I can say is this will not be a remake. It's an original film," he added.
'Agneepath', a remake of Amitabh Bachchan starrer 1990 film, featured Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra and Sanjay Dutt among others. The film broke the highest opening day collection record in India.
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- Virat Kohli Plays Down his Personal Form
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Watch: Big5@10 With Bhupendra Chaubey
- Watch: India @9 With Zakka Jacob
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18