'Agneepath' director's next is with Karan Johar
Karan Malhotra is busy scripting his second film with his wife and says that it will be an original film.
Mumbai: After his super hit directorial debut 'Agneepath', Karan Malhotra is busy scripting his second film with his wife and says that it will be an original film. "My film is in its scripting stage. We are on the verge of finishing the script. Me and my wife Ekta are scripting the film and hope to finish it as soon as possible," Malhotra told IANS.
Ask him about the genre of his second film, he said: "It's too early to reveal anything. Karan Johar will soon make an official announcement and then we can talk about it."
"We have not even finalised the star cast. Just waiting to finish the script. All I can say is this will not be a remake. It's an original film," he added.
'Agneepath', a remake of Amitabh Bachchan starrer 1990 film, featured Hrithik Roshan, Priyanka Chopra and Sanjay Dutt among others. The film broke the highest opening day collection record in India.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw