Agra: Unknown person rape, murder six-year-old girl
The girl had on Thursday gone along with two of her sisters to attend engagement ceremony of the CRPF sub-inspector's son.
Agra: A six-year-old girl was allegedly raped and murdered when she had gone to attend an engagement ceremony at the residence of a CRPF sub-inspector in Kachaura area in the district, police said on Friday. The victim was found lying in a pool of blood with wire marks around her neck and it seemed her head had been crushed with a stone, police said.
The girl had on Thursday gone along with two of her sisters to attend engagement ceremony of the CRPF sub-inspector's son, they said. When she did not return home, her relatives started looking for her. Her body was found on the roof of the sub-inspector's house, they said.
Her clothes were dishevelled and her head had been crushed with a stone, they said. It appeared her body had been pulled with a wire from the ground floor to the roof, as blood marks were seen along the path, they said.
Locals suspected two people who lived nearby and were absconding after locking up their houses, police said. A case has been registered and the matter is being probed, they said.
- US Asks Pakistan to Take Action Against UN-Designated Terrorist Outfits
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- After Cross-LoC Strikes, Indian High Commissioner Summoned By Pakistan
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Uran Terror Scare: Navi Mumbai Cops Call Off Search Operation
- Navy Calls off Search Operations in URAN; ATS, Police Continue the Hunt
- Police Release Sketch of Suspects Based on School Children's Description
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18