DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Agra: Unknown person rape, murder six-year-old girl
The girl had on Thursday gone along with two of her sisters to attend engagement ceremony of the CRPF sub-inspector's son.
Agra: A six-year-old girl was allegedly raped and murdered when she had gone to attend an engagement ceremony at the residence of a CRPF sub-inspector in Kachaura area in the district, police said on Friday. The victim was found lying in a pool of blood with wire marks around her neck and it seemed her head had been crushed with a stone, police said.
The girl had on Thursday gone along with two of her sisters to attend engagement ceremony of the CRPF sub-inspector's son, they said. When she did not return home, her relatives started looking for her. Her body was found on the roof of the sub-inspector's house, they said.
Her clothes were dishevelled and her head had been crushed with a stone, they said. It appeared her body had been pulled with a wire from the ground floor to the roof, as blood marks were seen along the path, they said.
Locals suspected two people who lived nearby and were absconding after locking up their houses, police said. A case has been registered and the matter is being probed, they said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Singh to Miss Warm-Up Tie Against New Zealand