DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ahana Deol has a private mehendi ceremony ahead of marriage to Vaibhav Vora
Ahana-Vaibhav's wedding will take place at a five-star hotel near the Mumbai airport on February 2.
Veteran actress Hema Malini's younger daughter Ahana Deol, set to wed Delhi-based businessman Vaibhav Vora, opted for a private mehendi ceremony at her Juhu residence on Friday. The ceremony was restricted to family members and close friends.
Ahana, who is an Odissi dancer, wore a dark blue lehenga with green choli designed by Neeta Lulla. According to the sources, Ahana met Vaibhav at the wedding of her sister Esha Deol and Mumbai-based businessman Bharat Takhtani around last year and love blossomed between them. The two were very serious about each other and sensing their commitment, both the families gave their consent.
While Ahana-Vaibhav's wedding will take place at a five-star hotel near the Mumbai airport on February 2, the reception will be held on February 5 at the groom's farmhouse on the Bijwasan road near Palam.
Recommended For You
- Kohli, Dhoni Headline Premiere of Sachin - A Billion Dreams
- England vs South Africa Live Score: Hales Fifty Props up Hosts
- Snapchat 'Custom Stories' Feature Looks Promising For Group Outings
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- All I Want Becomes First Indian Film To Win At Short Film Fest In Cannes