DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ahmedabad: House collapse kills 2, debris traps many
The building was old and caved in under incessant rains.
Ahmedabad: An old residential building has collapsed in Ahmedabad, with many still trapped under the debris.
Following heavy rains in the city, a portion of the building called Firoz Manzil, in the Jamalpur area of Ahmedabad caved in on Wednesday morning.
Fire brigade personnel were called in to rescue those trapped beneath the rubble. They also removed the dead bodies from under the debris.
Neighbours say it was an old building which had developed cracks in the past few months. Incessant rains finally made its section cave in, which made the entire structure collapse.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Pirates of The Caribbean- Salazar's Revenge: Cheers For Nostalgia, Nothing Else
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs