Ahmedabad: House collapse kills 2, debris traps many
The building was old and caved in under incessant rains.
Ahmedabad: An old residential building has collapsed in Ahmedabad, with many still trapped under the debris.
Following heavy rains in the city, a portion of the building called Firoz Manzil, in the Jamalpur area of Ahmedabad caved in on Wednesday morning.
Fire brigade personnel were called in to rescue those trapped beneath the rubble. They also removed the dead bodies from under the debris.
Neighbours say it was an old building which had developed cracks in the past few months. Incessant rains finally made its section cave in, which made the entire structure collapse.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Watch: How Fitness Freak Bani J Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It