Ahmedabad: Law university student goes missing
The student had left his hostel on February 3 after informing his mother in Delhi but did not reach there.
Ahmedabad: A student of Gujarat National Law University has gone missing after he left the campus, police said on Saturday. "It may be informed that GNLU student Dushyant Mehta has gone incommunicado since February 3 after he left the college hostel," an official statement from the institute said.
The student who went missing was notified "incommunicado", the statement said. According to officials, a complaint has been filed in this regard at Adalaj police station.
When he left the hostel in Ahmedabad, Mehta, according to the complaint, had informed his Delhi-based mother that he was going home but did not reach there, they said.
A police sub-inspector has left for Delhi and further investigations are on, police said.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Sunny Pawar Is Winning Hollywood One Award Ceremony at a Time
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone