DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ahmedabad: Law university student goes missing
The student had left his hostel on February 3 after informing his mother in Delhi but did not reach there.
Ahmedabad: A student of Gujarat National Law University has gone missing after he left the campus, police said on Saturday. "It may be informed that GNLU student Dushyant Mehta has gone incommunicado since February 3 after he left the college hostel," an official statement from the institute said.
The student who went missing was notified "incommunicado", the statement said. According to officials, a complaint has been filed in this regard at Adalaj police station.
When he left the hostel in Ahmedabad, Mehta, according to the complaint, had informed his Delhi-based mother that he was going home but did not reach there, they said.
A police sub-inspector has left for Delhi and further investigations are on, police said.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet