Air India employee commits suicide in Delhi
Mahendra Kapoor, 46, was reportedly under depression and hung himself.
New Delhi: A 46-year-old security official with Air India committed suicide by hanging himself on Saturday.
This happened inside a house within the Air India colony in Vasant Vihar locality in South Delhi.
They say the deceased Mahendra Kapoor was under depression.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance