DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Air India employee commits suicide in Delhi
Mahendra Kapoor, 46, was reportedly under depression and hung himself.
New Delhi: A 46-year-old security official with Air India committed suicide by hanging himself on Saturday.
This happened inside a house within the Air India colony in Vasant Vihar locality in South Delhi.
They say the deceased Mahendra Kapoor was under depression.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar