AI to start Chennai-Paris flight from March 27
The flight to Paris would be operated on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
Chennai: National air carrier Air India on Thursday said it would introduce a new hub and flight connecting Chennai and Paris from March 27.
The new service, operated on an Airbus A320, would depart from Anna International Terminal in Chennai at 8:45 am and arrive in Delhi in the forenoon.
It would leave Delhi at 1:10 pm and reach Paris at 06:50 pm (local time), Air India said in a statement.
The flight to Paris would be operated on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, it said.
"Passengers from Chennai (bound for Paris) can now complete their immigration formalities at Chennai Airport itself," the statement added.
The service also offers convenient connection from Delhi to passengers bound for Frankfurt and London, it said.
The company said its flights to Paris, Frankfurt and London are operated with Boeing 777 aircrafts "offering comfort and luxury".
Connections are also available for passengers from these cities in the return direction on arrival at Delhi to reach Chennai, the statement added.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310 to be Launched Under Rs 5000: Here is How it Will Look
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology