AIADMK accuses Puducherry government of discrimination
The AIADMK also charged CM N Rangasamy with 'failing the drought hit farmers of Karaikal'.
Puducherry: The opposition AIADMK has accused the Rangasamy-led government in Puducherry of adopting a discriminatory policy against the party out of political vendetta.
The party's Puducherry unit secretary A Anbalagan, MLA, alleged that the exclusion of the AIADMK from the State Planning Board was a clear case of discrimination; the government was showing against party legislators.
He wondered how those who were not members of the Board were invited to participate in the deliberations to finalise the draft document for the fiscal 2013-2014 in Puducherry on Monday.
He also charged Chief Minister N Rangasamy with 'failing the drought hit farmers' of Karaikal.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology