AIADMK accuses Puducherry government of discrimination
The AIADMK also charged CM N Rangasamy with 'failing the drought hit farmers of Karaikal'.
Puducherry: The opposition AIADMK has accused the Rangasamy-led government in Puducherry of adopting a discriminatory policy against the party out of political vendetta.
The party's Puducherry unit secretary A Anbalagan, MLA, alleged that the exclusion of the AIADMK from the State Planning Board was a clear case of discrimination; the government was showing against party legislators.
He wondered how those who were not members of the Board were invited to participate in the deliberations to finalise the draft document for the fiscal 2013-2014 in Puducherry on Monday.
He also charged Chief Minister N Rangasamy with 'failing the drought hit farmers' of Karaikal.
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- Key Moments From Lata Mangeshkar's Life You May Have Missed
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane