Govt presses panic buttons over obsolete air weapons
It's an admission that should leave our political leadership embarrassed.
New Delhi: It's an admission that should leave our political leadership embarrassed.
In a clear message, the Directorate General of Air Defence is pressing the panic button. It has told the top brass that its Air Defence capabilities are hollow. Ninety seven per cent of its equipment is approaching obsolescence.
Recommended For You
- Steven Smith Doesn't Want Captaincy Tips From MS Dhoni
- Huge Discounts Being Offered by Motorcycle and Scooter Manufacturers in India
- Alia, Anushka, Kangana And Priyanka Have This One Thing In Common
- Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8+ Launched, Shipping Starts April 21
- Looking For a Solution For Everything Construction Related?