Mumbai: Air India plane makes emergency landing
The aircraft coming from Chennai developed a snag following which the pilot made the emergency landing.
Mumbai: An aircraft belonging to Air India made an emergency landing at the Mumbai airport on Monday evening. Air India aircraft AI-672 coming from Chennai developed a technical snag in the engine following which the pilot was forced to make the emergency landing at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai.
The flight landed without any untoward developments and with no injuries to any of the 118 passengers on board.
Airport officials described the incident as "minor" and said there were no disruptions in normal flight operations.
However, they declined to specify if an emergency was declared at the airport saying details were being collected from the concerned authorities.
With Additional inputs From Agencies
Recommended For You
- Pacer Sreesanth Denied NOC to Play in Scotland League
- Honor 6X Review: It Has All The SWAG That It Promises in Rs 12,999
- Oscars 2017: La La Land Leads Academy Award Nominations
- Raees vs Kaabil: Hrithik Roshan Challenges the Khan Supremacy in Bollywood
- Yamaha FZ 25 Launched at Rs 1.19 lakh, Gets a 249cc Engine and Bold Styling