Mumbai: Air India plane makes emergency landing
The aircraft coming from Chennai developed a snag following which the pilot made the emergency landing.
Mumbai: An aircraft belonging to Air India made an emergency landing at the Mumbai airport on Monday evening. Air India aircraft AI-672 coming from Chennai developed a technical snag in the engine following which the pilot was forced to make the emergency landing at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai.
The flight landed without any untoward developments and with no injuries to any of the 118 passengers on board.
Airport officials described the incident as "minor" and said there were no disruptions in normal flight operations.
However, they declined to specify if an emergency was declared at the airport saying details were being collected from the concerned authorities.
With Additional inputs From Agencies
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Why Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Handed Him the Oscar
- Salman Khan's Rumoured Girlfriend Iulia Vantur Sings His Songs at an Event
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone