Mumbai: Air India plane makes emergency landing
The aircraft coming from Chennai developed a snag following which the pilot made the emergency landing.
Mumbai: An aircraft belonging to Air India made an emergency landing at the Mumbai airport on Monday evening. Air India aircraft AI-672 coming from Chennai developed a technical snag in the engine following which the pilot was forced to make the emergency landing at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai.
The flight landed without any untoward developments and with no injuries to any of the 118 passengers on board.
Airport officials described the incident as "minor" and said there were no disruptions in normal flight operations.
However, they declined to specify if an emergency was declared at the airport saying details were being collected from the concerned authorities.
With Additional inputs From Agencies
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Let's See to What Extent Order is Carried Out by BCCI: Justice Lodha
- Justice Lodha Speaks on SC's Decision to Curb BCCI's Financial Prowess
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- News360: Upset with Sheila as Congress CM Face, Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Watch: Talking point With Arunoday Mukharji