Mumbai: Air India plane makes emergency landing
The aircraft coming from Chennai developed a snag following which the pilot made the emergency landing.
Mumbai: An aircraft belonging to Air India made an emergency landing at the Mumbai airport on Monday evening. Air India aircraft AI-672 coming from Chennai developed a technical snag in the engine following which the pilot was forced to make the emergency landing at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai.
The flight landed without any untoward developments and with no injuries to any of the 118 passengers on board.
Airport officials described the incident as "minor" and said there were no disruptions in normal flight operations.
However, they declined to specify if an emergency was declared at the airport saying details were being collected from the concerned authorities.
With Additional inputs From Agencies
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: MS Dhoni Shows Why He is Still the Best in Business
- Nokia 3310 Selling for Rs 3,899 Online, Shipping Starts Soon
- 'Uthappa Needed Convincing Before Changing his Batting Stance'
- IPL 2017: Jadeja Reveals Why Kohli Laughed Hard at His Expense
- Are You the Biggest Baahubali Fan Ever? Here's Your Chance to Prove It