Mumbai: Air India plane makes emergency landing
The aircraft coming from Chennai developed a snag following which the pilot made the emergency landing.
Mumbai: An aircraft belonging to Air India made an emergency landing at the Mumbai airport on Monday evening. Air India aircraft AI-672 coming from Chennai developed a technical snag in the engine following which the pilot was forced to make the emergency landing at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport in Mumbai.
The flight landed without any untoward developments and with no injuries to any of the 118 passengers on board.
Airport officials described the incident as "minor" and said there were no disruptions in normal flight operations.
However, they declined to specify if an emergency was declared at the airport saying details were being collected from the concerned authorities.
With Additional inputs From Agencies
Recommended For You
- Hacking Twitter's SecurityTwitter Hack: 10 Important Steps to Keep Your Account Safe
- ArchrivalsIndia, Pakistan in Same Pool of Hockey World League Semi-final 2017
- SnapshotVirat Kohli, Anushka Sharma Attend Yuvraj Singh's Wedding in Goa
- REST IN PEACEBodies of Brazil Football Team Killed in Crash Arrive Home
- PARTNER CONTENTCash Crunch: Yes Bank SIMsePAY Enables Cashless Transactions Without Smartphone or Internet