DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Delhi-bound AI Dreamliner lands in Kuala Lumpur due to software glitch
The Melbourne-Delhi aircraft was diverted to Kaula Lumpur after the cockpit software system went blank.
New Delhi: In a mid-air scare for 215 passengers on board Air India Dreamliner, a software glitch forced the aircraft to be diverted midway. This, after the entire computer and software system in the cockpit went blank.
The Melbourne-Delhi aircraft was diverted to Kaula Lumpur after the cockpit software system went blank. The flight landed without any navigation aid.
A back-up dreamliner is being sent from Hong Kong as there is no light in cabin. The aircraft will only take off from Kuala Lumpur after 24 hours.
Recommended For You
- Kohli Feels India Well-Equipped to Defend Champions Trophy Crown
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- It's Official: OnePlus 5 to Be India's First Phone With Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere