Air India flight makes emergency landing in Kochi
The pilot of the Delhi-Kochi-Thiruvananthapuram flight, carrying 60 passengers, detected problem in nose wheel.
Kochi: An Air India flight landed on Saturday night at Kochi airport after the pilot detected problem in its nose wheel, airline sources said.
The pilot of the Delhi-Kochi-Thiruvananthapuram flight, carrying 60 passengers from Delhi, informed airport authorities that there was some problem with the nose wheel and asked permission for emergency landing.
The flight landed safely at 8.30 pm, the sources said.
Passengers to Thiruvananthapuam would be taken by road, they said.
Recommended For You
- FROM THE CRICKETWALLAHVirat Kohli: The Captain With The Midas Touch?
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review With Video: Best Android Phone Under Rs 10,000?
- Ready?Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan To Act Together In Movies Again?
- Remembering AmmaDid Jayalalithaa and Karunanidhi Ever Work Together?
- In MemoriamJayalalithaa Filmography: 10 Musical Hits