Air India flight makes emergency landing in Kochi
The pilot of the Delhi-Kochi-Thiruvananthapuram flight, carrying 60 passengers, detected problem in nose wheel.
Kochi: An Air India flight landed on Saturday night at Kochi airport after the pilot detected problem in its nose wheel, airline sources said.
The pilot of the Delhi-Kochi-Thiruvananthapuram flight, carrying 60 passengers from Delhi, informed airport authorities that there was some problem with the nose wheel and asked permission for emergency landing.
The flight landed safely at 8.30 pm, the sources said.
Passengers to Thiruvananthapuam would be taken by road, they said.
- Sam Allardyce Fights to Save England Job After Newspaper Sting
- I Will Release My Tax Returns When Clinton Releases Deleted Emails, Says Trump
- The First Hillary Clinton-Donald Trump Presidential Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Bollywood Stars Share Their Opinions on Twitter
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan
- Sushma Swaraj To Pakistan: Stop Dreaming About Kashmir