Air India flight makes emergency landing in Kochi
The pilot of the Delhi-Kochi-Thiruvananthapuram flight, carrying 60 passengers, detected problem in nose wheel.
Kochi: An Air India flight landed on Saturday night at Kochi airport after the pilot detected problem in its nose wheel, airline sources said.
The pilot of the Delhi-Kochi-Thiruvananthapuram flight, carrying 60 passengers from Delhi, informed airport authorities that there was some problem with the nose wheel and asked permission for emergency landing.
The flight landed safely at 8.30 pm, the sources said.
Passengers to Thiruvananthapuam would be taken by road, they said.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Big Player Battles to Watch Out for
- Poll: Which Is the Best Vishal Bhardwaj Film Till Date?
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Beauty and The Beast: Emma Watson Brings New Charisma in the Classic Song
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly