Air India flight makes emergency landing in Kochi
The pilot of the Delhi-Kochi-Thiruvananthapuram flight, carrying 60 passengers, detected problem in nose wheel.
Kochi: An Air India flight landed on Saturday night at Kochi airport after the pilot detected problem in its nose wheel, airline sources said.
The pilot of the Delhi-Kochi-Thiruvananthapuram flight, carrying 60 passengers from Delhi, informed airport authorities that there was some problem with the nose wheel and asked permission for emergency landing.
The flight landed safely at 8.30 pm, the sources said.
Passengers to Thiruvananthapuam would be taken by road, they said.
Recommended For You
- Ellen DeGeneres Pays Emotional Tribute To Barack Obama
- Amazon Great Indian Sale: Deals on OnePlus 3T, Moto G4 Plus, Lenovo Z2 Plus And More
- Sasikala is No Replacement of Jayalalithaa, Won't Last Long, Says Author Vaasanthi
- Donald Trump Inauguration: List of Artistes Attending the 'Big' Party
- 'Six King' MS Dhoni Joins Elite ODI List