Air India flight makes emergency landing in Kochi
The pilot of the Delhi-Kochi-Thiruvananthapuram flight, carrying 60 passengers, detected problem in nose wheel.
Kochi: An Air India flight landed on Saturday night at Kochi airport after the pilot detected problem in its nose wheel, airline sources said.
The pilot of the Delhi-Kochi-Thiruvananthapuram flight, carrying 60 passengers from Delhi, informed airport authorities that there was some problem with the nose wheel and asked permission for emergency landing.
The flight landed safely at 8.30 pm, the sources said.
Passengers to Thiruvananthapuam would be taken by road, they said.
Recommended For You
- Remembering Rajkumar: 10 Lesser Known Facts About Kannada Superstar
- LG G6 Launched in India for Rs 51,990: All You Need to Know
- Audi RS7 Performance Review: Who Needs a Lamborghini?
- IPL 2017: This is Why Kohli Was Furious After Getting Dismissed
- Meet Jackie Shroff's Daughter Krishna, The New Internet Sensation