Air India Plane Suffers Tyre Burst; Passengers Safe
An Air India plane carrying 128 passengers and crew members from Ahmedabad suffered a tyre burst while landing at the city airport on Tuesday morning.
Representative Image. (Photo Credit: Getty Images)
Mumbai: An Air India plane carrying 128 passengers and crew members from Ahmedabad suffered a tyre burst while landing at the city airport on Tuesday morning.
All passengers are safe and another aircraft has been arranged to ferry passengers to their onward journey, an Air India spokesperson in New Delhi said.
"Air India flight AI 614 from Ahmedabad for Mumbai with 128 passengers and crew members suffered a tyre bust at 0904 hours during landing at the Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport today," the spokesperson said.
The Airbus A320 aircraft was to fly to Raipur as AI 651, the spokesperson said, adding the airline has already pressed into service another aircraft to fly the passengers to their destination.
Recommended For You
- Never Mind His Political Agenda, Here Is Rajinikanth's Next Film
- Rolls-Royce Phantom 8th-Generation Launched at Rs 9.50 Crore in India
- Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety: Great Entertainer in 'Anti-Women' Genre With No Social Conscience
- Mahira Khan Comes Out in Support of Javed Sheikh Over Kissing Controversy
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra Ups the Glamour Quotient with an Interesting Take on Fashion; See Pics