Plane's nose wheel collapses, passengers safe
Jet Airways 9W2510, coming in from Indore, has been disabled at the Ahmedabad Airport.
Ahmedabad: There was a major scare at Ahmedabad airport on Thursday night when the nose wheel of a Jet Airways aircraft with 61 people on board collapsed while landing. The nose wheel reportedly collapsed due to a tyre burst.
Jet Airways 9W2510, coming in from Indore, has been disabled at the Ahmedabad Airport and several flights to Ahmedabad have been delayed. Some passengers are feared to have received minor injuries.
But Jet Airways issued a statement saying all passengers were safe and had been deplaned.
"Jet Airways flight 9W2510 from Indore to Ahmedabad stopped on the runway due to a problem with its nose wheel. All passengers and crew are safe. They have been deplaned and taken to the terminal building where they are being looked after by the Jet Airways staff. There were 57 passengers and four crew on board the ATR flight," a statement released by Jet Airways said.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology