Airtel adds 2 million users in April
Vodafone signed up 0.82 million mobile users.
New Delhi: Bharti Airtel, India's top mobile phone operator, added 2.01 million mobile users in April, taking its total subscribers in the country to 183.3 million, data from an industry body showed on Friday.
Vodafone's Indian unit, which is the country's No. 3 mobile operator by subscribers, signed up 0.82 million mobile users in April to have a total of 151.3 million, the Cellular Operators Association of India said on its website.
The industry body does not provide subscriber additions data for No. 2 carrier Reliance Communications.
Fourth-ranked Idea Cellular added 1.49 million mobile customers in April to have a total of 114.2 million, while Telenor's India unit boosted its subscriber base by 1.12 million to 43.6 million.
- Amit Sadh Begins Shooting For Sarkar 3
- Big B, Manoj Bajpayee, Jackie Shroff: Meet The Starcast of Sarkar 3
- Amitabh Bachchan Celebrates His Birthday With the Team of Pink
- Rani Mukerji, Kajol, Ranbir Kapoor Step Out In Style For Durga Puja Celebrations
- Donald Trump is Vladimir Putin's Puppet: Hillary Clinton
- Hillary Clinton Beats Donald Trump in Final Presidential Debate
- US Presidential Debate: Trump Refuses to Say He Will Accept Election Results
- Presidential Debate: Clinton Says Trump Has Dark, Dangerous Vision For US