DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Airtel, ICICI Bank in top 100 global brands list
ICICI bank is placed at No. 67 on the list and Airtel at No. 71 in the BrandZ list.
New Delhi: In the BrandZ list of the Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands 2012 are two Indian companies - Airtel and ICICI Bank. India's leading private sector bank ICICI has made it to the annual list on previous ocassions but this is Airtel's maiden entry into the top 100.
ICICI has dropped 10 places since 2011 in the list and according to Millward Brown ICICI Bank's brand value has also declined by 15 per cent since 2011.
The top five on the list of 100 is dominated by technology companies with Apple at No. 1 followed by IBM, Google and Microsoft. McDonald's is the only non-tech company in the top 5.
ICICI bank is placed at No. 67 on the list and Airtel at No. 71. Airtel and ICICI have been ranked ahead of other top global brands such as Standard Chartered, Citibank, Nissan, Sony and Volkswagen.
The BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands study is conducted by leading global research firm Millward Brown. The research covers some 2 million consumers and more than 50,000 brands in over 30 countries.
The complete BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands 2012 is available here.
Recommended For You
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users