Airtel launches voice-based portal for value added services
'Apna Chaupal' will enable mobile customers across the country to browse and subscribe value added services by dialling toll free number 58080.
New Delhi: Bharti Airtel launched a voice-based solution portal for value added services that will provide information in local language on activities such as agriculture, devotion, job updates, entertainment, education and health.
'Apna Chaupal', designed for rural and semi-urban market, will enable mobile customers across the country to browse and subscribe value added services by dialling toll free number 58080, the company said in a statement.
"...We are happy to launch the Apna Chaupal service for our customers who can now easily avail all the relevant value added services from a single portal at 58080 without having to memorise the individual dialling numbers of each of the service," Bharti Airtel CEO (Delhi/NCR) Rohit Gothi said.
The service will enable customers to access services like learning agricultural techniques, receive instant updates on 'mandi' rates and government jobs, access entertainment services like hello tunes, on their mobile phones with a voice call.
Airtel Rural Portal is a toll-free answer to all your queries if you are staying in a rural area. Just dial and listen to the various subscription packs which offer solution to the problems related to agricultural techniques and products. You can also reach out to the experts to find the best solution.
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- Parched Cast takes our Movie Quiz and It's Funny
- Parched Movie Review: Nuanced Performances, Heartfelt Storytelling Make It a Must Watch
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged
- Rupee Good Run Continues, Gains 3 Paise Against Dollar
- SAARC Summit Could be Postponed If India Not Attending: Pakistan
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again