Airtel networks collapse, users face disruption
No official comments were available and customer helpline numbers also failed to elicit any response.
New Delhi: Thousands of Bharti Airtel subscribers in the city faced disruption in services in several areas, especially Central and East Delhi, on Thursday.
Airtel subscribers across the city were not able to make or receive calls on their handsets due to network failure in the evening.
No official comments were available from the company and hence the reason for the network failure could not be ascertained.
Customer helpline numbers also failed to elicit any response.
Bharti Airtel had 7.98 million in Delhi at the end of March 31, 2011, according to telecom regulator Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) data.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Federer wants Nadal as Laver Cup doubles partner