Airtel reveals iPhone 4S India prices
The prices of the iPhone 4S in India are substantially higher than the iPhone 4.
New Delhi: Airtel, one of the two mobile service providers bringing the iPhone 4S to India, has revealed the price that Indian consumers will have to pay to acquire the latest object of desire from Apple.
Airtel on its iPhone 4S pre-order page has listed the iPhone 4S 16GB at Rs 44,500 and the 32GB model for Rs 50,900. This pricing is substantially higher than the older models of the iPhone sold by Airtel. An iPhone 4 16GB is priced at Rs 35,500 and an 8GB iPhone 3GS is available for Rs 20,900.
In the US the new iPhone 4S was launched at the same price as the iPhone 4.
The 64GB iPhone 4S model is not currently listed on the Airtel pre-order page and some reports say it was priced at Rs 57500 but Airtel later removed it.
Airtel and Aircel are the first two Indian mobile operators to announce the iPhone 4S on their networks. The pre-orders from both the service providers are scheduled to begin on Friday. While Airtel is up with its pre-order page, Aircel is apparently facing a technical glitch.
Both Airtel and Aircel have announced November 25 as the official release date.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017: Kalinga Lancers Thrash Dabang Mumbai to Lift Maiden Title
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films