DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Aishwarya Rai joins Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles at a royal do
Aishwarya Rai stepped out in a flattering black and white lace outfit to attend the Royal Ascot horse race meeting.
Looking regal each time they make a public appearance might be the biggest stressor for many celebrities. But in Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's case, sporting a royal look is almost natural. The actress stepped out in a flattering black and white lace outfit to attend the Royal Ascot horse race meeting in Berkshire, west of London. Aishwarya, who looked graceful in the outfit, also wore a black and white floral hat to complete her look. The event also saw the presence of Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi