Aishwarya Rai joins Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles at a royal do
Aishwarya Rai stepped out in a flattering black and white lace outfit to attend the Royal Ascot horse race meeting.
Looking regal each time they make a public appearance might be the biggest stressor for many celebrities. But in Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's case, sporting a royal look is almost natural. The actress stepped out in a flattering black and white lace outfit to attend the Royal Ascot horse race meeting in Berkshire, west of London. Aishwarya, who looked graceful in the outfit, also wore a black and white floral hat to complete her look. The event also saw the presence of Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall.
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Modi combining best of Gandhi, Nehru to bring '3rd revolution' in India: Shimon Peres
- Israel will respond with "full force" if Syria attacks, says Peres
- Israelis form government days before Obama visit
- Pakistan Needs To Stop Terror From Its Soil: B'desh Envoy
- UN Should Consider Declaring Pakistan a Terror State: Bangladesh Envoy
- SAARC: After India, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh Pull Out of Summit
- Resolve Differences Through Diplomacy: US to India, Pakistan