Aishwarya Rai joins Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles at a royal do
Aishwarya Rai stepped out in a flattering black and white lace outfit to attend the Royal Ascot horse race meeting.
Looking regal each time they make a public appearance might be the biggest stressor for many celebrities. But in Aishwarya Rai Bachchan's case, sporting a royal look is almost natural. The actress stepped out in a flattering black and white lace outfit to attend the Royal Ascot horse race meeting in Berkshire, west of London. Aishwarya, who looked graceful in the outfit, also wore a black and white floral hat to complete her look. The event also saw the presence of Queen Elizabeth, Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Wayne Rooney Ends China Rumours, to Stay at Manchester United
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1