DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Aishwarya to honour Hugh Jackman
At the FICCI-FRAMES convention in Mumbai
Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai will present a memento to Hollywood star Hugh Jackman at the FICCI-FRAMES 2011 annual convention on the business aspects of the entertainment and media industry here March 23-25.
The 37-year-old star will honour Jackman on the final day of the event, a press statement said.
Aishwarya, an internationally known actress, was asked by FICCI and its entertainment committee's co-chair, filmmaker Karan Johar, to attend the function and present Jackman with a memento of appreciation.
Jackman, 42, has played a variety of roles in Hollywood and is well known for his role as Wolverine in the popular X Men series.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi