Aishwarya to honour Hugh Jackman
At the FICCI-FRAMES convention in Mumbai
Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai will present a memento to Hollywood star Hugh Jackman at the FICCI-FRAMES 2011 annual convention on the business aspects of the entertainment and media industry here March 23-25.
The 37-year-old star will honour Jackman on the final day of the event, a press statement said.
Aishwarya, an internationally known actress, was asked by FICCI and its entertainment committee's co-chair, filmmaker Karan Johar, to attend the function and present Jackman with a memento of appreciation.
Jackman, 42, has played a variety of roles in Hollywood and is well known for his role as Wolverine in the popular X Men series.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic Powers Manchester United to League Cup Glory
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- Lionel Messi on Target as Barcelona Edge Atletico Madrid
- Oscars 2017: Why Dev Patel Deserves to Win for Lion