DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ajay Devgn, Kajol to team up for a film?
Bollywood's star couple Kajol and Ajay Devgn might soon be seen together in a film.
Mumbai: Bollywood star couple Kajol and Ajay Devgn are likely to team up for a film. The two have earlier paired up for films including 'Hulchul' (1995), 'Pyaar Toh Hona Hee Tha', 'Raju Chacha', 'Dil Kya Kare' and 'U Me Aur Hum'.
"We are working on something for Kajol but lets see if we are together or someone else. We should get the right kind of script to come together," Ajay told PTI.
"We are planning something but I can't talk about it right now. When the time is right we will talk about it. Whatever we work out we will let you all know... it is too early to talk about it," he said.
Ajay might produce the film as well. "We are planning a few things, lets see... it depends on a lot of things," he said.
The 43-year-old actor will be seen next in Sajid Khan's remake of 'Himmatwala' opposite southern actress Tamannah.
Kajol was last seen in a prominent role in Karan Johar's home production 'We Are Family'.
Recommended For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar