Ajay Devgn prefers a low-key birthday
Bollywood actor Ajay Devgn turns 43 on April 2, 2012.
Mumbai: Ajay Devgn celebrates his birthday today. The actor turns 43. Devgn avoids hosting bashes as he suffers from cake trauma he hates to cut a cake! He prefers to be low-key and shun attention on his big day.
Spotted: Shah Rukh Khan
Shah Rukh Khan was spotted over the weekend at the Mehboob Studios in Mumbai.
Victoria pleased to see Priyanka wearing her designed outfit
Looks like style diva Victoria Beckham keeps a track of the celebrities who wear her designs. No wonder she was pleased to see pictures of Priyanka Chopra in a white dress designed by her, on a social networking site. PC wore her creation at one of her brand endorsement events recently. Victoria posted "Lovely in white", to which the star graciously replied with "Thank u. Love ur stuff."
Ranbir Kapoor dresses up as an old man for his new ad
Ranbir Kapoor was spotted dressed up as an old man for a commercial. The actor sure looks his part making it difficult to recognise him in the garb and white tresses. So now you know what RK will look as a septugenarian.
- India, New Zealand Sign Three Agreements
- New Zealand PM Arrives, Modi Likely to Seek Support on NSG Entry During Meet Tomorrow
- PM Modi Warns of Action Against Those Who 'Snatch' Tribal Rights
- Celebrities Send Diwali Greetings To Jawans Following PM Modi's #Sandesh2Soldiers Campaign
- Pakistan Summons Indian Envoy, Lodges Strong Protest Over 'Unprovoked Firing'
- Cyrus Mistry's Explosive Email to Tata Board Hints He Was Made a 'Lame Duck'
- Pakistan Cricket Board Bars Push-Ups on Field After Match Wins
- Team India, Ravichandran Ashwin Head Latest ICC Test Rankings