Ajay Devgn to speak in 5 languages in 'Himmatwala'
Ajay Devgn will speak in Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi and Tamil in 'Himmatwala'.
Mumbai: Actor Ajay Devgn will speak in five different languages in his upcoming film 'Himmatwala'. In a particular scene, Devgn will speak in Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi and Tamil in the remake version of Sajid Khan's 'Himmatwala'.
"Ajay has spoken in five languages in a particular scene where Tamannaah (leading lady) gets some goons to beat him up. All those guys belong to different regions. One is from Punjab, another is from Tamil Nadu, another from Gujarat, Maharashtra and Bengal," Sajid said.
"They challenge Ajay to a duel in their own languages and that's when he speaks to them in their respective languages. It's not just a word, it's an entire dialogue," he said.
Apparently, Ajay also underwent a special training to get the accent and the right tone of these languages. "I got a tutor on the sets," Sajid said.
'Himmatwala' is an upcoming action romance film directed by Sajid Khan. It is a remake of the 1983 blockbuster with the same name, which had Jeetendra and Sridevi in the lead.
The film, also starring southern actress Tamannaah, will be released on March 29.
- Pakistan Also Capable of Executing Surgical Strikes: Nawaz Sharif
- US Now has Very Little Influence on Pakistanâs Nuclear Policy: Hoodbhoy
- Afghanistan Defends India's Surgical Strikes Along LoC
- Adnan Sami Responds After Being Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Love is a Feeling Beyond Your Control: Ranbir Kapoor
- Surgical Strikes: Political Parties Speak in One Voice, Mehbooba Strikes Note of Caution
- Rishi, Neetu and Riddhima Post Messages For Ranbir Kapoor On His Birthday