DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ajay Devgn to speak in 5 languages in 'Himmatwala'
Ajay Devgn will speak in Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi and Tamil in 'Himmatwala'.
Mumbai: Actor Ajay Devgn will speak in five different languages in his upcoming film 'Himmatwala'. In a particular scene, Devgn will speak in Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi and Tamil in the remake version of Sajid Khan's 'Himmatwala'.
"Ajay has spoken in five languages in a particular scene where Tamannaah (leading lady) gets some goons to beat him up. All those guys belong to different regions. One is from Punjab, another is from Tamil Nadu, another from Gujarat, Maharashtra and Bengal," Sajid said.
"They challenge Ajay to a duel in their own languages and that's when he speaks to them in their respective languages. It's not just a word, it's an entire dialogue," he said.
Apparently, Ajay also underwent a special training to get the accent and the right tone of these languages. "I got a tutor on the sets," Sajid said.
'Himmatwala' is an upcoming action romance film directed by Sajid Khan. It is a remake of the 1983 blockbuster with the same name, which had Jeetendra and Sridevi in the lead.
The film, also starring southern actress Tamannaah, will be released on March 29.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere