Ajaz Khan to participate with Gauahar, Kushal in 'Khatron Ke Khiladi'?
If all goes as planned, the 'Bigg Boss - Saath 7' love triangle will be recreated in adventure reality show 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 5'.
Mumbai: If all goes as planned, the 'Bigg Boss - Saath 7' love triangle will be recreated in adventure reality show 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 5'. After Kushal Tandon and Gauahar Khan, the makers have now approached actor Ajaz Khan to participate in the show.
Channel Colors is said to be in talks with the actor but his participation in the competitive show is yet to be confirmed.
"He has been approached by the channel but nothing is confirmed yet," a source from Colors told IANS.
While Priyanka Chopra came on board for one season of 'Khatron Ke Khiladi', Akshay Kumar hosted the rest.
'Chennai Express' director Rohit Shetty, also credited with action comedies like 'Golmaal', 'Singham' and 'Bol Bachchan', will anchor the forthcoming edition.
The show will have a total of 14 celebrities who will confront their fears by taking part in challenging tasks. 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' is likely to go on air in March or April and will be shot in South Africa, said a source.
- Watch: Talking point With Zakka Jacob
- Fadnavis 'Did not Discourage' Johar's 5 Crore 'Donation' to Army Fund
- Congress Hits Out at CM Fadnavis Over 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' Release, Calls Him 'Broker'
- Had Opposed MNS's Rs 5 Crore Demand in Meeting: Fadnavis
- Indian, Afghan Spy Agencies Patronising Terror: Pakistan Tells US
- UP Polls: Akhilesh Yadav's 'Vikas Rath Yatra' to Begin from November 3
- Shivpal Invites Nitish Kumar, Sharad Yadav to SP's 25th Anniversary Celebrations, Hints Alliance
- Asian Champions Trophy 2016: India Beat Malaysia 2-1 to Seal Top Spot