Ajaz Khan to participate with Gauahar, Kushal in 'Khatron Ke Khiladi'?
If all goes as planned, the 'Bigg Boss - Saath 7' love triangle will be recreated in adventure reality show 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 5'.
Mumbai: If all goes as planned, the 'Bigg Boss - Saath 7' love triangle will be recreated in adventure reality show 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 5'. After Kushal Tandon and Gauahar Khan, the makers have now approached actor Ajaz Khan to participate in the show.
Channel Colors is said to be in talks with the actor but his participation in the competitive show is yet to be confirmed.
"He has been approached by the channel but nothing is confirmed yet," a source from Colors told IANS.
While Priyanka Chopra came on board for one season of 'Khatron Ke Khiladi', Akshay Kumar hosted the rest.
'Chennai Express' director Rohit Shetty, also credited with action comedies like 'Golmaal', 'Singham' and 'Bol Bachchan', will anchor the forthcoming edition.
The show will have a total of 14 celebrities who will confront their fears by taking part in challenging tasks. 'Khatron Ke Khiladi' is likely to go on air in March or April and will be shot in South Africa, said a source.
- Sushmita Sen Slams Donald Trump For Body Shaming Ex-Miss Universe Alicia Machado
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- With 84 Million Viewers, Hillary-Trump Debate Smashes Record
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Shoe Hurled at Rahul Gandhi in UP; He Blames BJP, RSS
- Rahul Gandhi Visits Places of All Faiths in UP
- PM Modi Least Bothered About People, Says Rahul Gandhi