Ajith celebrates N Ilayaraja's National Award
Currently, Ilayaraja is working in Mumbai with the Ajith-Vishnu team for their upcoming project.
The news went viral, when it was announced that 'Vishwaroopam' bagged two National Awards, one of which is for the Best Art Direction, which is shared by Lalgudi N Ilayaraja and Taiwanese art director Boontawee 'Thor' Taweepasas.
Currently, Ilayaraja is working in Mumbai with the Ajith-Vishnu team for their upcoming project. When Ajith got to hear of the news, he immediately ordered a cake and celebrated the joy for Ilayaraja, along with the whole team. The happy art director tweeted, "Celebrated my National award with Thala and team." Ilayaraja says that he is happy that Kamal Hassan trusted his creativity for the project, though it is only his second directorial venture.
"I am indebted to my mentor and teacher Sabu Cyril, under whom I trained so hard." he added.
Recommended For You
- Renshaw Criticised For Retiring Due to Stomach Bug
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- CBFC Refuses to Pass Lipstick Under My Burkha for Being 'Lady Oriented'
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times