DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ajith celebrates N Ilayaraja's National Award
Currently, Ilayaraja is working in Mumbai with the Ajith-Vishnu team for their upcoming project.
The news went viral, when it was announced that 'Vishwaroopam' bagged two National Awards, one of which is for the Best Art Direction, which is shared by Lalgudi N Ilayaraja and Taiwanese art director Boontawee 'Thor' Taweepasas.
Currently, Ilayaraja is working in Mumbai with the Ajith-Vishnu team for their upcoming project. When Ajith got to hear of the news, he immediately ordered a cake and celebrated the joy for Ilayaraja, along with the whole team. The happy art director tweeted, "Celebrated my National award with Thala and team." Ilayaraja says that he is happy that Kamal Hassan trusted his creativity for the project, though it is only his second directorial venture.
"I am indebted to my mentor and teacher Sabu Cyril, under whom I trained so hard." he added.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Pakistan - Strengths and Weaknesses
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Priyanka, Ranveer Extend Their Love to Sachin Tendulkar For His Biopic
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry