Ajith celebrates N Ilayaraja's National Award
Currently, Ilayaraja is working in Mumbai with the Ajith-Vishnu team for their upcoming project.
The news went viral, when it was announced that 'Vishwaroopam' bagged two National Awards, one of which is for the Best Art Direction, which is shared by Lalgudi N Ilayaraja and Taiwanese art director Boontawee 'Thor' Taweepasas.
Currently, Ilayaraja is working in Mumbai with the Ajith-Vishnu team for their upcoming project. When Ajith got to hear of the news, he immediately ordered a cake and celebrated the joy for Ilayaraja, along with the whole team. The happy art director tweeted, "Celebrated my National award with Thala and team." Ilayaraja says that he is happy that Kamal Hassan trusted his creativity for the project, though it is only his second directorial venture.
"I am indebted to my mentor and teacher Sabu Cyril, under whom I trained so hard." he added.
- Sharif Chairs Cabinet Meet Day After Indian Strike on Terror Camps Across LoC
- US Asks Pakistan to Take Action Against Terrorist Outfits
- Indian Army's Surgical Strike Across LoC Was Carefully Measured: Experts
- Soldier Inadvertently Crossed LoC, Pakistan Has Been Informed: Army
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire Again in J&K's Akhnoor District
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution