Ajith celebrates N Ilayaraja's National Award
Currently, Ilayaraja is working in Mumbai with the Ajith-Vishnu team for their upcoming project.
The news went viral, when it was announced that 'Vishwaroopam' bagged two National Awards, one of which is for the Best Art Direction, which is shared by Lalgudi N Ilayaraja and Taiwanese art director Boontawee 'Thor' Taweepasas.
Currently, Ilayaraja is working in Mumbai with the Ajith-Vishnu team for their upcoming project. When Ajith got to hear of the news, he immediately ordered a cake and celebrated the joy for Ilayaraja, along with the whole team. The happy art director tweeted, "Celebrated my National award with Thala and team." Ilayaraja says that he is happy that Kamal Hassan trusted his creativity for the project, though it is only his second directorial venture.
"I am indebted to my mentor and teacher Sabu Cyril, under whom I trained so hard." he added.
- Centre Forms Three-member Committee to Keep Bird Flu in Check
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Death of 15 Birds in Gwalior Zoo Rings Alarm Bells
- Nearly 500 Dead, Food Running Out in Aleppo: UN Chief
- Arun Jaitley Calls on Private Sector to Invest, Cites Low Cost of Capital
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Chief Justice of India Differs With Arun Jaitley on Courts Delaying Arbitration
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills