'Ajith' is director Yuvan Shanker Raja's next
This Malayalam flick is directed by G Prem.
Using one of the latest cameras for an action film 'Ajith' is fast progressing with shoot. "The shoot has almost come to an end and we have used Vice Camera that gives 1000 frames for an action portion recently," says director Mahesh Babu.
This 'Vice' camera is best for giving terrific results and are found only two pieces in this sub continent. It is hired on Rs.1 lakh as rent per day remembers Mahesh Babu. The action shoot was held in Ravi Verma stunt direction at Hesaraghatta.
Under the BMR Productions 'Ajith' a remake of Tamil film 'Payya' has done shooting so far in and around Bangalore featuring Chiranjeevi Sarja and Nikki in the lead roles. G Prem is the producer of this film while the music direction is by Yuvan Shanker Raja. Mohan has handled th camera and Harsha has choreographed and editing of the film is handled by Vinod Manohar.
- Cyrus Mistry Says 'No Basis' to Speculation on Litigation, Tata Hints New Leadership Soon
- Tata Group Stocks Fall on Mistry's Ouster; Tata Steel Down 3%
- Cyrus Mistry's Exit May Trigger Major Correction in Tata Stocks: Experts
- Shapoorji Pallonji Likely to Contest Cyrus Mistry's Ouster From Tata Sons
- Barack Obama Trolls Donald Trump Over 'Mean Tweet' on Late Night TV
- Indian-American Governors Bobby Jindal, Nikki Haley Insulted by Trump
- Despite Bleak Electoral Map, Donald Trump Says, 'We Are Winning'
- Trump Calls Clinton 'Nasty Woman'; Voters Rally Behind her