DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Ajith Kumar's new Tamil film goes on floors
The film that is being directed by film maker Siruthai Siva also has actors like Vidhaarth, Bala in prominent roles.
Chennai: Tamil actor Ajith Kumar on Friday began shooting for his yet to be titled Tamil film, which was initially scheduled to go on the floors on April 2.
The shooting was postponed due to the fast observed here Tuesday in support of Tamils in Sri Lanka. "Ajith and Tamannaah will start shooting for the film in Hyderabad from today (Friday). The first schedule of shooting will be wrapped up by April 20," said a statement from the production house.
An out-and-out commercial entertainer, the film is being directed by Siruthai Siva. It also features Vidhaarth, Bala, Munish, Suhail, Santhanam, Ramesh Khanna, Appu Kutty, Abhinaya, Nandhagi, Vidyullekha and Devadarshini.
Produced by Vijaya Productions, the film has music by Devi Sri Prasad. Meanwhile, Ajith is busy wrapping up shooting for upcoming Tamil thriller 'Valai'.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017, Ind vs NZ: The Big Talking Points
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Judy Malware Hits Google Play Store Users, Upto 36.5 Million Devices Infected
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films