Ajith Kumar's new Tamil film goes on floors
The film that is being directed by film maker Siruthai Siva also has actors like Vidhaarth, Bala in prominent roles.
Chennai: Tamil actor Ajith Kumar on Friday began shooting for his yet to be titled Tamil film, which was initially scheduled to go on the floors on April 2.
The shooting was postponed due to the fast observed here Tuesday in support of Tamils in Sri Lanka. "Ajith and Tamannaah will start shooting for the film in Hyderabad from today (Friday). The first schedule of shooting will be wrapped up by April 20," said a statement from the production house.
An out-and-out commercial entertainer, the film is being directed by Siruthai Siva. It also features Vidhaarth, Bala, Munish, Suhail, Santhanam, Ramesh Khanna, Appu Kutty, Abhinaya, Nandhagi, Vidyullekha and Devadarshini.
Produced by Vijaya Productions, the film has music by Devi Sri Prasad. Meanwhile, Ajith is busy wrapping up shooting for upcoming Tamil thriller 'Valai'.
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test
- Houston Shooting: At least 9 Injured, Gunman Dead
- 'Rick and Morty' Creator Justin Roiland Announces 'Accounting' Game
- Ramdev Plans World Class Varsity in India
- Gautam Gambhir Returns to Test Squad After Two Years
- Gautam Gambhir, Yuvraj Singh Clear Fitness Test in NCA
- Nothing Confirmed Yet: Varun Dhawan on Working with Big B
- If Banning Actors Can Stop Terrorism, Government Should do it: Varun Dhawan