Ajith Kumar's next is titled as 'Vetri Kondan'
Directed by Siva, 'Vetri Kondan' might have Anushka playing the lady lead. The film will be Ajith's 53rd film.
The title of Ajith Kumar's next film has been revealed and it will be titled 'Vetri Kondan'. Director Siva, who worked on 'Siruthai' before, will handle the project and it might have Anushka playing the lead. The film will be Ajith's 53rd film.
Asked why the film is titled so, Director Siva stated that it depicts Ajith's history as a director and his journey towards becoming one of the top actors in Tamil cinema. The shooting for the film will begin in December, 2012.
This however leaves the question of what will be the title of Ajith's very next film, his 52nd, in which he is working with Vishnuvardhan. With movies lined up one after the other, Ajith fans will be keen to find out more about what's happening behind the scenes.
Recommended For You
- CLOSE SHAVEUmpire Paul Reiffel Retires Hurt After Being Hit by Bhuvneshwar Kumar's Throw
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Amazing VoiceThis Kolkata Security Guard's Golden Voice Is Winning Hearts On The Internet
- Amazing videoYouTube Rewind Celebrates Videos, People And Trends That Made 2016 Memorable
- Good Old DaysAishwarya Rai's Recent Photos With Her Dance Guru Will Give You Serious Nostalgia